Welcome to the UBUNTU UNITY CHALLENGE!
To kickoff an exciting month of reimagining unity for our nation (one DARE at a time), we’d love to get to know the brave humans in our ubuntu crew! Introduce yourself in the comments down below by sharing:
- Why you accepted the DARE to join the UBUNTU UNITY CHALLENGE
- One goal or hope you have for our next month together
We have an exciting, gritty, and rich road ahead! Thank you for showing up. You are essential to reimagining a culture that is rooted in a belief of our shared humanity. You are absolutely needed in this effort to cultivate a society of acceptance, respect, and liberation. And look at this beautiful ubuntu crew who believes in YOU (and who believe in US, this collective, too!). Let’s get after it together!
If you’ve stumbled on this discussion page and are interested in joining us for the UBUNTU UNITY CHALLENGE, there’s still time to join the crew! Just head on over to the UBUNTU UNITY CHALLENGE info page, enter your name and email, and click “I’m up for the Challenge!”
A few quick community guidelines to create a safe space for all of us to show up, be seen, and share openly here:
- Differing perspectives and opinions are welcomed in this space (the more diverse our experiences and backgrounds, the better)! We will focus on voicing OUR OWN perspectives, without shaming or devaluing the expressed opinions of others.
- This is a platform that affirms the inherent dignity of every human life. Our comments will never demean an individual or an entire group of people.
- We are here to share our ideas and learn from each other so that we can help our nation heal and remember our shared humanity. We are not showing up with the goal of drilling home our point or winning a debate.
- These discussions are a place to have fun, gain fresh perspective, and connect with other people. We show up with a willingness and commitment to take up space in such a way that all three are possible for all who gather here.